I am not a make up artist and I don’t wear a “beat face” everyday, but I love getting my make up done by professionals! Today my good friend and Mac make up artist Amber did my face and it turned out awesome! Make up is really like painting a picture. It’s a process in which you have to have all the right utensils, add the right touches, and also not be afraid to take some risks! Check out the steps used to apply my make up…
- Moisturizing and priming the face using Smashbox photo finish foundation primer to prep the skin.
- Laura Mercier silk creme foundation in Cashew Beige and buffed in the skin setting it with powder.
- Mac prolong concealer in the color NC30 to highlight and conceal under eyes.
- To contour LA girl pro concealer in fawn and toast to create the depth.
- A coral blush to the apples of the cheeks and right above my cheeks to highlight using shimpagne highlighter from MAC (also highlighting down bridge of the nose and chin)
- Using Tartelette Matte eye shadow palette she packed a light shade on the lid and and used soft browns in the crease
- Inglot black gel liner to create a thick winged line
- Lips lined with NYX lip liner in natural and Creme Cup Mac lipstick and Milani lip gloss
- Last spray face with a matte finishing spray to keep the make up in place and fresh throughout the day
Youtube: Amber Nikol