What To Wear

What to Wear With a Cheetah Skirt

03/18/2019

I won’t lie I used to hate wearing anything with prints because growing up it was hard to style to me. Well it’s present day and I’m hear to tell you styling a cheetah skirt is way more simple than it looks. Best thing about styling this piece is the option to dress it up or down. I had a hard time deciding so I let my followers decide through an Instagram poll. It was neck and neck with 48% wanting to see it dressed up and the other 52% percent wanting to see it dressed down. If I had to dress it up, I would wear this very minimally with a strappy heel. Here is a way to dress it down for all my chill girls who like to wear sneakers and a red lip.

Shop this look through my links below <3

Cheetah Skirt

Sunglasses

Sneakers

Belt Bag

T-shirt

Red lipstick

Thrift Denim Jacket

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Subscribe To Closet Rebelle